Why is the google image results for Nyarlathotep giving me all this anime porn
- 1) If you could travel to one place you’ve read about in a book, what place would you visit and what book was it from?
- 2) If you could be best friends with an author, who would you choose and why?
- 3) Is there a quote from a book that has inspired you/changed the way you view things? If so, what is the quote?
- 4) If you could marry a fictional character, which would it be?
- 5) If you could take out a character from a book, who would you want to get rid of? Keep in mind getting rid of a character could change the story completely.
- 6) Have you ever read a book where you needed more answers and wanted to kill the author for leaving it so open ended? Or do you like that kind of book? What book was it?
- 7) If you could make sweet sweet love to a fictional character, with who would it be? Okay, that sounds really messed up, but whatever.
- 8) What’s the coolest name you have ever seen in a book? Would you name your offspring after said fictional character?
- 9) Who would you cast as the main characters of a movie adaptation of your favourite book?
- 10) What’s your favourite classic novel?
- 11) Can you anagram your favourite author’s name/the title of your favourite book?
- 12) What was your favorite picture book as a kid?
- 13) Do you buy your own books, borrow books from your friends or get them from the library?
- 14) Have you ever stolen insults from books and used them in real life situations? If so, how did that work out for you?
- 15) What’s your favourite insult from a book?
- 16) Have you ever tried writing a letter/ emailing an author? Did they reply?
- 17) Do you have a stack of books you need to read? How many are there?
- 18) How many books (approximately) do you own?
- 19) Are there any songs that make you think of certain books or scenes from books? If so, which songs/books?
- 20) Can you name 5 characters whose names start with the letter H off the top of your head? If so, prove it.
- 21) Do you like the idea of e-readers/kobos/whatever they’re called or would you rather have the physical book in your hand?
- 22) Do you like new book smell? Old book smell? All book smell?
- 23) Do you sticky note passages/quotes?
- 24) Have you ever accidentally destroyed a book (Example: Ran over it with your car) How about purposefully?
- 25) Which would you rather live without? Books or chocolate. Just kidding, that’s an impossible question.
- 26) Do you use actual bookmarks to mark your place? Receipts? Sticky notes? Or do you, heaven forbid, dog ear the pages?
- 27) What was the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone who lost/destroyed/got spaghetti on the pages of one of your books?
- 28) Have you ever used a book as a coster? How do you even spell that? You guys probably know what I’m talking about anyway.
- 29) What's your favourite book turned movie?
- 30) Have you ever finished a book that rendered you so emotionally unstable you couldn’t start another one for a few days?
*does laundry but like in a punk way*
*does laundry but in a musical theatre way*
*does laundry but in a un-natural way*
Doing laudry the cute alien way
okay today i learned that apparently the penis has a say in whether or not a child will be a boy or a girl
female sperm swims slower than male sperm, but the males can’t swim for as long as the females. this means that a long penis will be closer to the egg when releasing the sperm, and there will be a higher chance for the child to be a boy.
so in conclusion
if you have a lot of sons you have a big dick
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE POST